i made so many of these
Image courtesy of september23.bi.org
Tomorrow is Bi Visibility Day 2014, also known as International Celebrate Bisexuality Day and Bi Pride Day. It’s been held every year since September 1999 to help bring visibility to the bisexual community and to give us all a…
protect girls @ all costs from gross dudes..
I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
|—||Robin Williams (via seyttan)|
*Credit to Planyt for the great idea!
- Save money on laundry
- Affordable posters for dorm rooms
- Cheap ways to decorate your dorm
- Save money on clothes
- My College Yardsale: Find essentials for cheap
- Free homework help
- Free ways to kill time in College
- Alternative ways to eat Ramen
- Microwavable snacks in a mug
- More mug snacks
- 100 cheap recipe ideas for students
- 15 healthy + cheap snack options
- A guide to cooking eggs
- A college guide to eating healthy
- Collegerecipes.com (The Holy Grail for eating cheap in school!)
- Vegetarian/Vegan options
- Save money on textbooks
- Student2Student textbook exchange
- Find eTextbooks for your course
- Student discount laptops
- Low prices on dorm supplies
- 8 Tips for saving on supplies
- Sell your used textbooks for cash
- No need to buy notebooks- Take notes digitally
- 101 Low cost College activities
- 100 Cheap hobbies
- Read books online for free
- Discover new music
- Watch TV online for free (Great for hosting marathons!)
- Stream free movies here or here
- Rate your professor
- Weave silk
- Hike with friends
- Go on a free global treasure hunt
- Things to do in your dorm when it’s cold out
- Waste time on this website
“I remember when I was doing “Rent” and I was too thin, and I was doing that on purpose because I’m dying, I’m a HIV+ drug addict. I remember having to eat raw food and doing all this work to make sure I could stay thin… And I remember everyone asking me when I was doing press for the movie, “what did you do to get so thin? You looked great!” and I’m like, “I looked emaciated.” It’s a form of violence in the way that we look at women and how we expect them to look and be, for… what’s sake? No…
I love her so much, you guys.
very accurate depiction of a reaction to Cena coming out after Ambrose.
Can y’all actually believe a man shot and killed someone and he isn’t in jail yet after nearly a month? Like really let that sink in. A man killed an 18 year old child and he is on paid leave from his job. Really think about that.
Good thing too
Aus dem Album “Made in Germany”. Lyrics: Komm mit mir tanzen Wir beide sind aus Gold Geh mit mir tanzen Ich finde dich so toll Wir sind aus Gold Wir lassen u…
New song that I have to show my German teacher. I meant German class (hee hee). <3
Wrestling fans: We don’t fear character deaths but holy shit don’t mention injuries.
That’s because the injuries can be real. :(
Get Well Soon, Roman Reigns! <3